Sunday 10 June 2012

A good day's work setting up the sewing room, or fabric arts studio, or whatever my mood inspires me to call it. It's not done yet, but much of it is in place. My goodness, there's a lot of fabric (not all of it would fit into the picture). I have vowed that by the time I move again, whenever that is, there will be less... so now to decide on product, to execute, and to find market for said product!

One problem to solve, yet, is to ensure that the extensive summer light doesn't fade the fabrics. That wasn't a problem in the basement - but then again, the basement wasn't as pleasant a work room as this one will surely be. So that will be next week's project. In the meantime, I'll keep the shade down when not actually using the room.


And here's the massive sewing table. Can't wait to use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment